|Sl.no||Name of The Officer||Designation||Place||Contact Number|
|1||Dr.T.V.Ramana Murthy||FAC.District Veterinary& Animal and Husbandry Officer||Rajanna Sircilla District||7337396424|
|2||Dr.K.Komaraih||Assistant Director(AH) O/o Dist Vety & A.H Office||Rajanna Sircilla District||9989997473|
|3||Dr N.Anji Reddy||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon,Primary Veterinary Centre||Nizamabad||9398876121|
The office of the District Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Officer Rajanna Siricilla District is established at Rajanna Siricilla District on 11-10-2016 and the office of the Assisstant Director A.H Huzurabad office is Merging in District Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Officer Rajanna Siricilla District due to formation of new Districts in Telangana State wide G.O. Rt.No 184/AH.Dairy Development & Fisheries (AH) Dept.dt.11-10-2016 Hence the DVAHO Rajanna Siriclla District working from 11-10-2016 onwards.
The Jurisdiction of District Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Officer Rajanna Siricilla comprised of the Assembly Constituencies(04) i.e.
- Rajanna Sricilla
and covered (13) Mandals. i.e.
- Vemulawada Rural
- Vemulawada Urban
The District Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Officer Rajanna Siricilla has to exercise Administration and Technical Supervision over of the staff of the (17) Primary Veterinary Centers and (13) Sub Centers , and (1) Area Veterinary Hospital rendering the Veterinary Medical Assistance to the farmers for well being of the Livestock Present in the District.
The the District Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Officer Rajanna Siricilla office staff comprising of (1) Deputy Director, (1) Assistant Director, (2) Senior Assistant (2) Junior Assistant (2) Typist (2) Driver (5) Office Subordinated and (1) Superintendent for Best supervision over field staff in all clerical matters.
|District||Total No of Institutions||No of A.I Centres|
The Following Artificial Insemination centers working under the control of the District Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Officer Rajanna Siricilla District.
|Type of Institution||Total no of Veterinary Institutions||Departmental A.I Centers||Other A.I Centers|
|Stationary||Mobile||Total||G.M||Baif & Others||Total|
Live Stock Population:
- White Cattle : 43818
- Buffalo’s : 73422
- Sheep : 388227
- Goat : 87723
- Poultry : 521478
- Others : 7490
- Total Population : 11,22,158
Important Features :
To reach our goals,improvement of core indicators
Milk production increase by :
- By reducing the inter calving period from 24 months to 16 months by conducting of fertility camps and supply of feed suppliment.
- Induction of Milch animals per year 2000 animals on 50% subsidy
- Supply of cattle feed per year 2000 farmers on 75% subsidy
- Conducting of regular fertility camps to reducing the gynic diseases.
Meat production increase by :
- By reducing the lamb mortality by 20% to 10%
- Reducing the imbreeding by supply of breeding to the Shepherds every year
- Supply of sheep feed to the ram lambs on 50% subsidy every year
- Conducting the sheep and goats health camps for controlling the all types of diseases
- Supply of individual sheep units to the shepherds every year 500 sheep units under 50% subsidy
Eggs production increase by :
- Supply of backyard poultry to the BPL families on 50% subsidy every year 50units per village
Functional Indicators :
|2||Preventive Treatment (Deworming)|
|8||Pashu Vignana Sadassu|
The details live stock units grounded under various weaker section welfare programmes in Rajanna Sircilla District
|Sl No||Name of the Scheme||Target No of Units||Achievement||No of Beneficiaries|
|1||Sheep Rearing Development Programme||
|2||Milch Animals Scheme||16828||3273||3273|
|5||Fodder Seed||25 Mts||25mts||1075|
Email id : email@example.com