|Name||Designation||Project Name||Organisation Name||Address||Contact||Twitter of Organisation|
|V.Ashok Rao||Assistant Director of Handloom and Textiles||Nethannaku Cheyutha(Skill Development- Product Diversification – Self Marketing)||Handlooms and Textiles Department,Rajanna Sircilla District,Government of Telangana State||
BY Nagar,Beside Shadikhana,Sircilla,Pin Code 505301,Telangana
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Handlooms and Textile Dept,Rajanna Sircilla@HSircilla|
- Handlooms and Textiles Department, Sircilla registered (126) Mutually Aided Cooperative Societies with (1600) small powerloom unit holder (below 20 powerlooms)
- Formed (109) Small Scale Industries above 20 powerlooms
- (11,000) outdated plain powerlooms modernized/ updated.
- Handlooms and Textiles Department placed RVM/ SSA uniform cloth, Bathukamma, Ramzan Gift, Christimas Gift Pack Sarees i.e. different variety of cloth production programme orders to Powerloom MACS, Sircilla Town, to habituate product diversification at cluster.
- Step by step different varieties of cloth orders i.e. Bathukamma design colour sarees, check shirting, PV Suiting & Shirting orders placed to MACS & SSI units by diversification of products, Skill development of Powerloom workers, to habituate to produce all variety of cloth and market their products by own.
- Sircilla Industry is supplying RVM Uniform cloth of 1.50 crore mtrs with lesser price i.e. Shirting Rs. 36/-, instead of Rs. 59/-, Suiting Rs. 58/- instead of Rs. 92/-. Comparison to other states in India.
- It leads not only increase the wage earning of the workers, also saved about Rs. 25.00 crores budget of the Government (SSA) per year.
- After skill development Sircilla powerloom cluster producing quality & different design Bathukamma Sarees supplying to 1 crore women in the Telangana State
- Quality of the Uniform cloth being supplied by the Sircilla Powerloom Cluster to the Govt. School Students with specified cotton blend percentage.
- Provided Skill Development Training Programme to the Powerloom workers.
- Due to skill development training product range increased from Rs. 6/- per meter to Rs. 58/- per meter at Sircilla cluster.
- Sircilla powerloom cluster producing quality different design Bathukamma Sarees every year supplying to 1 crore poor women who are covered under food security card on the eve of Bathukamma Festival to all the (33) districts of Telangana State.Producing different varieties of cloth,check shirting,Tamilanadu pongal sarees,check shirting suiting,silk sarees,linen shirting,tye & dye sarees etc.
The Govt. have taken following initiatives for development of Powerloom Cluster Sircilla and succeeded:
- Appointed (12) Community Facilitators (from weavers families) on Out Sourcing basis to facilitate between Government and Powerloom Workers to avail Government Schemes.
- Provide the working capital loans @ Rs. 5,00,000/- to each (253) unit holders under Mudra loan Scheme to self sustain, not depend on master weavers.
- Enrolled (7,000) workers under Jana Sree Bima Yojana every year. It leads Social Security to Powerlooms workers and getting Scholarships to their Children.
- Established Common Facility Centre at Chandrampet (Vill) with facilitate for pre and post looms activities for product diversification of cloth along with testing and training facilities
- Established JUKI training cum production centre at Textile Park, Sircilla provided training to (2100) women in Garmenting to self sustain. The women of Powerloom workers who are working in Beedi Industry with meager wages are shifted into Garment making with better wages i.e. Rs. 8000/- per month
- Implemented Vemulawada block level Handloom cluster at Vemulawada with a total out lay of Rs. 119.85 lakhs by covering (324) Handloom weavers.
Department Gallery :